Thursday, January 20, 2011

Hungry Thursdays

Well Columbia had a huge blizzard and none of my classes were cancelled, but it's fine. I'm actually done for the day now and have no plans to leave my dorm. Well except for pizza to-go for hungry Thursdays with girls, but I don't have to go outside for that, thank goodness. Anyway, the dining hall in my dorm has the best pizza in the world after 8 pm (ok, actually breadsticks, but whatever) and I could eat them every night. But I don't because I really hate working out. Speaking of working out, last night Lis and I tried a class at the Rec called ballet fit and we are SUPER sore, but proud of ourselves for getting such a good workout. I really liked the class because I used to be a dancer and like to relive my glory days. Although, I wasn't that good. I just liked the costumes. The only thing I didn't like about the class was that they made us do the plank TWICE at the end of class for 30 seconds. It got to be a little too painful, and luckily Lis and I were in the back, so we just talked about how tan I look. I'm using Jergens Natural Glow lotion. I used to use Hemp lotion (which was a bronzer plus a firming lotion) but it made me break out and super itchy, which is super weird because I used it for a year and it was totally fine. I swear, the water here is so weird. It turns my hair green, which for a blonde, is just a disaster. Oh my god, I just looked at the TV schedule online and Arthur is on at 3! I haven't seen that show in so long. An oldie, but a goodie. I really apologize to my three followers for the total randomness/lack of structure of this blog. I like to think of it as stream of conscious writing (that means writing your thoughts as they come to you, for those non-journalism majors out there). OH, I got coffee this morning because I had to hike across campus, so I used my own cup at Starbucks and got 15 cents off, which is exciting because I thought it was 10 cents. So sore. Should I go work out? Meeeh I can't decide. I'm in a really good mood today, despite all the snow. Ryan and I planned a weekend for him to come visit last night, so I'm excited for that!
Ok, time to clean up and order warm clothes!
peace ya'll,
Cares

No comments:

Post a Comment