Monday, January 31, 2011

jfdajriejifjwerfjsdifje

Here are a few things I'm not a fan of:
Mondays
Tuesdays
Wednesdays
Mean Girls 2
Getting in trouble
Learning about graphs in bio lab
Getting judged in bio lab for saving Lia a seat
Missing Ryan
Econ
Ice

Ok that is a long enough list. So anyway, Rose and I are watching Mean Girls 2 because we thought Gilmore Girls was on, but it's not and we think this movie is super dumb, but we can't turn it off. I'm watching a commercial for Jenny Craig and Carrie Fischer is on Jenny now. Interesting. OH NO. Now it's one of those really sad commercials about animals. Aw, so sad. Ok, on a lighter note, tomorrow is a snow day. I still have to work at 7:30, but I'm going to come home and sleep super late. So today I had work from 5:15-7:45 and then I stayed and worked out and my 9 was cancelled, so I showered and watched A Haunting. Such a great idea. Then I had bio lecture and I sat with my new friend Trish. Then I had Easy Mac for lunch (thanks to ryan's family for sending me back to Como with so much food) and then I had Econ and then Bio Discussion. So basically Econ and Bio have taken over my life. Sorry this isn't a very exciting post. Another sad commercial. UGH. Ok, I feel like this post has been especially whiny, so here's a list of things I like right now:
Chips and Salsa
Muh bed
Pretty Girl Rock by Keri Hilson
Warm socks
Caramel Lattes
Getting answers right in bio lab

Ok, I might blog again later to make up for this lame blog/lack of a blog yesterday.
Love,
Carriepants

No comments:

Post a Comment