Sunday, January 9, 2011

Oh my goodness, I love Christmas break! Aside from working, I've been taking it easy, de-cluttering my life, catching up with friends and family, shopping, not working out, watching "How I Met Your Mother" (love this show so much, Marshall and Lilly are my faves!) and spending time with my boyfriend. I didn't realize how much stuff I had until I went to college and lived without half of it for five months! I found a lot of great stuff for organizing at Target. They had really cute storage bins for $2.50. I also rearranged my closet and I must say, it looks fabulous! It feels so good to be almost clutter free.

I worked Wednesday-Sunday and it was super busy and hectic, so I'm really excited to be off tomorrow. I'm going to sleep in, shop doing some more organizing, plan to work out and then not do it and go to a hockey game with my boyfriend. I have no Blues attire, eek! Anyway, I can't believe my break is over, I know this week is going to fly by!

I'm so sick of the cold. I got home from work and changed into comfy and cozy clothes, rocked a headband and fell asleep. I can't wait to take a warm bath and chill out for the rest of the night. My skin is so dry and pale. All these bronzing lotions are making my skin break out like crazy. Vaca anyone? I am dying for my summer wardrobe and the sun. Before I go watch gloriously trashy reality TV with my mom, I'll leave you with my top five current obsessions:
1. Coffee from Quick Trip-so cheap and good!
2. Tetris-AH! I think I have a problem. (I like to tell myself it's good for my brain. HA).
3. My fake crocheted grey Uggs- so warm and comfy!
4. Blogging-This is so fun, even if no one is reading it!
5. My new closet-so organized!

Pax out,
caremic
p.s. one month until my half birthday!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete