Monday, January 24, 2011

Note to self

Earlier this evening, I was trying to find anything to do but econ, and I discovered a note to myself. My first thought was, when did I get little boy handwriting? But I read on, curious to see what I had written to myself. The note reads as follows:
"I love Lia oh so much! I wish I could be her. (originally I wrote here, but then realized my mistake and crossed it out, silly me) I love her red hair and like everything about her. I should def try to be more like her. Also in bio lab I should do all her work for her because she's so great and she obvi doesn't have time for that. ok g2g to write a blog about her byes! <3 carriepants"
What a great note to myself. Although, I probs shouldn't be blogging about this because then Lia will see it because she's obsessed with me and reads my blog religiously. (the only thing she does religiously. JK. sort of.) But anywayz, I was very entertained to find this note to myself. I really love notes. I write myself notes all the time. I like to write other people notes. I like when people write me notes. I like to write myself notes  in my stocking to find the next year at Christmas. Sometimes, I send Dwight faxes from himself. From the future.
Well, it's been an extremely long day, you're lucky I'm sparring you the details, so I'm going to pick out an outfit for tomorrow and head to bed soon.
Sooo I mean just write me a note because it's almost easier to do it than to not do it.
love,
carenpants

No comments:

Post a Comment