Saturday, February 12, 2011

Baja

I'm sorry that I lied yesterday and said I would write another post when I got home yesterday. Sorry, I got busy. Anyway, I might have mentioned that Ryan was coming to visit last night a few times. His mom, sister and brother drove him here and we all went out to dinner. Unfortunately, I don't know how to get anywhere besides downtown and places on campus, so as usual, I was not very helpful with directions. Anyway, it was fun to see them. We just hung out and watched TV and had a photo shoot on photo booth. We had Baja for lunch today (it's like Mexican food...) I was super sad for him to leave, but I'm going home in two weeks, so that's exciting! I got pizza for dinner with Kim and we just sat and talked for like 2 hours and then I hung out in her room. Her mom was sending her emails and my mom was sending me texts. I also ordered a case for my computer today and a keyboard cover, so I'm excited for that because I have a tendency to spill/drop things. 
I am happy to tell everyone that I got a B on my econ exam!!!!! I studied a lot, so I'm patting myself on the back. 
I also have buildings I can cut through to get to class faster/not frozen. One building has a halfway full of stuffed birds, which is a little creepy, but I can deal. I'M SO TIRED. The weather is a lot warmer, so tomorrow I'm going to study outside and get coffee. 
Too sweepy (sleepy) to think of anything else to write about. 

No comments:

Post a Comment