Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Smart Glasses

I would just like to say that I started the "smart glasses" trend. I bought a pair of fake glasses and wore them (along with my good luck glittery "blonde and smart" shirt) during my exams to make myself feel smart. They are really very stylish and this trend totally took off. You're welcome. Rose has some too. Someone sent me a bumper sticker on facebook (wow, I think I spent 2 months of my life looking at bumper stickers to avoid AP US homework junior year) that had a picture of William Beckett (lead singer of TIA) that said, "Sometimes I wear fake glasses." I wish I could find it to show you! It's totally ok to wear fake glasses! The funny thing is that I actually really need glasses now. Like I'm blind and can't read anything more than like 10 feet away. So, I'm wearing them now because I need to do a lot of reading and other blah blah blah things and to remind myself to tell my mom I need to make an appointment for Spring Break. Here's a picture of me in my glasses. Don't they look so real? And don't I look smart? Oh, I also have a lazy eye evidently. 


p.s. I think I'm going to make this blog have more of point each day, but don't worry, I will continue to fill you in on my extremely exciting life! 

Lia was very upset that I forgot to sign this, so thank goodness for editing. 

Love, 
Smartycarenpants


No comments:

Post a Comment