Saturday, February 5, 2011

Salsa

I named this post Salsa because I just finished chips and salsa and I'm over creative titles. Today was kind of weird day. I got some weird mail, but most of you already know this story, so I won't go into here. Anyway, I had three classes today. I ate lunch with my friend Sarah and made my first visit to Eva J's and it made me very anxious because 1. it was very crowded 2. i was worried about being on time for my class 3. people kept touching me 4. my feet were frozen 5. i couldn't find sarah. 6. i was nervous about my weird mail. But it was fine and I had some chinese food. Then I went to my econ teacher's office hours with my new friend. I got home around 3:15 and Rose and I watched a lot of TV and tried to bribe people to bring us dinner, but we had no takers, so we ordered pizza and watched some more TV and the vegged some more and then we just talked for like the last hour and here we are. This is a super short post, but it's 2:15 and we've had a long night of vegging, so we're heading to bed. More tomorrow.
Love,
Caren

No comments:

Post a Comment