Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine's Day

Hello lovelies!
Happy Valentine's Day! Hopefully you are all enjoying your day. I really think there should be more pink holidays. I'm going to post later with pictures of some of the (many) pink things I own. My friend Claire has a blog and it's really fantastic! Her layout is so cool, so I've started playing with mine a lot. I have to go to econ soon and I promise to write a real post later, but for now I'll leave you with some of my favorite "love songs."
Kids in Love-Mayday Parade
Friday I'm in Love-The Cure
I Believe in a Thing Called Love-The Darkness
I Wanna Love You-The Maine version
Love Drunk-Boys Like Girls
Love Will Find You-Story Hill

Love you all!
Carenpants

P.S. Lia pointed out that I forgot to sign my "Baja" post and I'm terribly sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment