Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine's Day Post 2

I'm sorry to anyone who hates Valentine's Day, but I have to gush for like 2 minutes. I got chocolate covered strawberries from Ryan and they are soo pretty. I took a picture to share before I ate one. I love love love strawberries and haven't had them forever, so it was perfect! They smell so good and they came in a pretty box. What a cutie. I know I said I was going to take pictures of all my pink stuff, but I forgot I lost one of my memory cards and the other one isn't working, so maybe if I have time I'll do it on my computer's camera, but we'll see. Let's see if I can figure out how to add a picture!
Oh yay, it worked. Ignore my dorky smile. Have a great rest of today. Show some love.
peace, love, strawberries,
carenpants

p.s. I got a tumblr and have no idea what I'm doing!

No comments:

Post a Comment