Tuesday, February 1, 2011

SNOMG

So when I left for work this morning at 7:20, we had a little bit of snow and by the time I left for home around 10:30, we already had a ton of snow. Anyway, no one was at work, but it went by a lot faster than I thought. So I stayed and worked out and I even went in the weight room since no one was there and I walked around like I owned the place. And I'm already kind of sore, so that means I did something right. (Right?) I also dropped my phone at work and the screen fell off, so now the touchscreen doesn't work, which means that really nothing works. I can answer calls and dial if I know the number. Essentially, my phone is useless. I have three unread messages on my phone and now way to read them. I'm trying not to think about them. Hit me up on twitter or FB or send me mail.
After work, I took a long nap and I've pretty much done nothing since. I went to dinner with Rose and Ben at Rollins and Ben almost caught the toaster on fire. It was literally smoking and smelled really bad. He works there, but he def knows what he's doing. Then we watched Easy A and it was a pretty good movie. Rose and I just watched Chelsea Lately and she's snoozin' on the floor. I'M SO HUNGRY. Don't tell Ryan, but I really want tacos. Also, don't tell him, but I'm planning on surprising him and taking him the the Justin Beiber movie when he comes to visit in 9 days. He's such a fan.
School is cancelled again tomorrow. I'm not working until 5:30, so I'm going to sleep super late and eat waffles for breakfast at Rollins! I'm so excited because I don't have class on Thursday until 11, and then one other class at 1, so this is week has been very low key. Also, because class is cancelled I don't have my bio lab tomorrow!!!!! That also means probs no discussion on Monday.
Time to not give my full attention to econ.
Stay warm friends,
Caren

No comments:

Post a Comment