Thursday, February 17, 2011

Carenpants takes a field trip to the Columns

The Columns are my favorite place at Mizzou. The Columns originally stood in front of the Academic Building that burned down a long time ago. They now stand in the middle of the quad and look so cool. Mizzou has a lot of cool architecture. I'm actually sitting on a column now relaxing and unwinding from my two weeks of studying. I love love love Thursdays because my first class is at 11 and then I only have one other class at 1. I had an exam this morning and finished early, so I got Mac 'N Cheese from Noodles and Company and had a picnic with myself! My poli sci TA from last semester just walked past and I forgot I even took that class because I blocked it from memory. Anyway, today is beautiful and so is my school and I'm in a great mood. There are tons of people walking around in shorts and really cute outfits and it makes me want to go online shopping for summer clothes (honestly, what doesn't make me want to go online shopping?) and break out a swimsuit. It is really amazing how much the weather can influence my mood. Weather like this reminds me of the end of the school year. I feel like I'm almost finished with this semester and everything is so chill and almost over. It's going to be a super rude awakening when it gets cold again soon and I realize it's February, not April, but for now, I can pretend. I am listening to one of the greatest songs ever, Here Comes the Sun by The Beatles. It's so soothing. I'm going to take a nap here. This picture does not do the columns justice, but enjoy anyway.



Soak up the sun,
Carriepants

No comments:

Post a Comment