Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Broccoli and Ranch

Ello friends, 
I'm sitting at Memorial Union eating broccoli and ranch (and carrots, cucumbers and cauliflower). I accidentally typed croccoli and I laughed. I wish that was a real word. Anyway, I just had two exams. I had bio this morning and we can go on from noon today to noon tomorrow and fix answers that we think we got wrong and use our notes, so I'm doing that later with my friend Trish. Then I had the journalism part of my econ exam. It was online and we got 50 minutes to do it and it was basically interpreting articles and applying them economic terms. I would totally rather write essays than take tests because I'm suchhh a bad tester and they make me so nervous and question everything I know. Anyway, glad that's all over. I'm waiting to go to bio lab with Lia and we're dreading it because it's sooo boring and painful. There is a girl who went to SJA sitting in front of me and she's been talking on her phone the whole time and this guy just  walked up and starred at her and she was like, "....hi?" and he was like, "Ohhhh wow, you're not my friend sorry." I wonder if people ever blog about me and something weird that I did. It's weird to think about stuff like that. The other night at work, one of the student supervisors told me that his friend texted him last week about me. And I was like "uhh why?" And he was like, "well, funny story, you look just like my ex-girlfriend!" WEIRD. Someone here is wearing perfume that smells like something my grandma used to wear. Sad face. I'm going home the last weekend in February because it's my Aunt's 60th birthday party and her daughters are in town from Colorado, so I'm really excited for that. Speaking of being excited, Ryan is coming to visit on Friday!! Yayyyy. Oh sheesh ya'll I need to leave for bio in a sec, but I'm listening to a great song called, "The Bright Side" by We Shot the Moon (thank you, lia) and it's my new theme song! Except about bio because there is nothing bright about that right now. Ok damn, just kidding, it's Lia. Too lazy to erase. 
Bye!
Carriepants 

No comments:

Post a Comment