Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Wassupp

I'm really tired of coming up with clever names for each of these posts, so just ignore the titles. I'm sick of the snow and being bundled up and looking like a snowwoman all the time. I feel like I've gained so much weight like today alone and don't even get me started on this week. I feel sooo fat and I've even worked out every day this week. Maybe it's just muscle. Meeeh. This morning (ok, 1:30) I went to Rollins and had brunch. I have this weird thing where I can't eat lunch until I've eaten breakfast. So I made myself a waffle, which I only half of because it was so big and bad for me, so then I had some grilled cheese and salad. This is really uninteresting, sorry. Then Mare and Lia missed us so much that they made the hike over to my dorm. There is another snow day tomorrow and I have been so unproductive. I have gone to work, but I need to do some homework! My roomie is gone and I miss her. My phone is still broken and I have 7 unread messages. I have a giant mound of clothes to deal with next to my desk right now, but luckily my file holder thing is super organized and looks great. Tomorrow is def a laundry day. I can't believe I have nothing to do tomorrow. So exciting. Only 8 days until Ryan comes to visit. I really need to read for Brit Lit and Econ, but I just don't feel like it. Luckily, Sex and the City is on and I had a mini DP, so I can stay up late doing homework. I would super love to only have school 2 days a week. Oh well this is disappointing, Holly's World is on, not Sex and the City. She just went on vaca to Disney World, which seems weird to me, but do whatever.
Ok, time to clean up.
Love,
Carenparents

No comments:

Post a Comment