Monday, February 28, 2011

Money Money Monday

Hello friends, 
Sorry I've been super lame about blogging lately, I've been crazy busy, but hopefully this week will be better. I get to go home again this weekend since I was home for less than 24 hours this weekend. Totally worth the exhaustion and patheticness of dozing off at my computer at 7:30 last night. Anyway, I decided that each day of the week will have a theme. I'm not going to tell you them now, partly because I like to keep you guessing, partly because I don't know them all yet. 

So here we go: Mondays will feature tips on how to save/wisely spend money. This post's inspiration comes from my dad. Here's our texting convo: 
Me: Dad, please convince me to stop feeling guilty for wanting/needing Starbucks three days a week. 
Dad: You need counseling. 
He's a family therapist and thinks he's very funny. Anyway, he told me not to feel guilty and to give myself little rewards, but I still felt guilty for needing coffee (I work really early) 3 days a week even though I got almost $60 in gift cards for Christmas. Luckily, I have found a way to save money at Starbucks! If you bring your own cup, they will take 15 cents off your total. It's also great because it helps the environment and I get to use my super cute "C" coffee cup. So I just win win win no matter what. Everyone should totally try it and while you're at it, get some for me. Kidding. 



Happy (coffee) drinking 
Caren

No comments:

Post a Comment