Friday, February 25, 2011

Friday I'm in Love

I've been a little too busy the past few days to blog, so let's play catch up. Here's what I've been up to: 
Freaking out
Lying to my roommate that I will clean all my junk out of the fridge and take out the trash
Laundry
Drinking a lot of Starbucks
Working 
Listening to Motion City Soundtrack 
and a whole bunch of other things similar to freaking out. 

Anyway, it's finally Friday and thank goodness. Ryan is coming tonight and I get to go home tomorrow! I'm so excited to see my Colorado cousins and the rest of my family. Sometimes, you just need to go home.  OMG Everyone around me has coffee and it smells so good. Sorry. 
Anway, I have good news! Last night I went to the Online New Association Meeting for my journalism class and we had a skype lecture with the founder of armchair.com, which is an interactive advertising website and he said he is always shocked when he interviews potential employees and they don't have a blog or any online portfolio. I've been reading a lot of other blogs lately and people do some really cool things, so I'm really going to work on improving this. Right now I only have time for this short post that's not very exciting, but I promise to post more later! 
Have a great weekend. 
buh-bye 
caren

No comments:

Post a Comment