Thursday, February 3, 2011

Can't Sleep

Well the title is pretty self explanatory. It's probably because I slept so late today and had caffeine at 11. Anyway, I hate when I can't sleep and Rose isn't here because then I start thinking way too much and then my sheets really start to annoy me because they feel itchy and too hot and too pink. Then aside from worrying about all sorts of useless things, I start to worry about how I should be sleeping. This happens to me a lot the night before my early work shift. I'm worried about not waking up on time tomorrow because last Friday I overslept and made it to Brit Lit just in time and I hate when that happens because then I feel irresponsible. I'm also worried I won't wake up because I can't set the alarm on my phone since it is still broken and even though my Ipod alarm is way more annoying than my phone, I'm convinced I won't hear it and wake up on time. I also have three exams next week that I keep thinking about. It's probably good that we have school tomorrow because I've been either in my room or at work for the past three days and I'm going a little crazy. I'm also going crazy because as I might have mentioned before, my phone is broken and I feel really out of touch. I miss texting my mom all day. I only talked to her once today and it was weird. Rose is still gone, which is sad. I did see Mare and Lis for a little bit tonight. I just feel lonely and out of sorts without my roomie and phone, so I'm going to read a chapter in "Are You There Vodka?  It's Me, Chelsea" in an effort to laugh my ass off so much that I fall right to sleep.
Caren out.

No comments:

Post a Comment