Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Half Birthday Post

Wow, I can't believe I forgot to mention that today is my half birthday. I was so busy today that I forgot. WTF? Most people don't believe in half birthdays, until it's their half birthday. Well don't expect me to be excited for you if you weren't excited for me. Well, I definitely do and I think it's totally acceptable to celebrate that in 6 months I"ll be 20 and older than all my friends!
I got a valentine in the mail today from my friend Kate in St. Louis, which reminded me that I cut out a bunch of hearts to decorate our room with and then I never did anything with them and they are sitting on my desk. Just like earlier, I left a tupperware container full of veggies on my desk, which I meant to take care of last night, but it was 1:45 and I just didn't care anymore. So I threw them away because obvi they were gross and beginning to ferment (obvi I'm a bio student who had an exam today), so now our trashcan smells gross, but I think we might be out of trash bags and I had to get to work, so I just sprayed a lot of febreeze and turned on the fan and it's fine now. I'm really not as gross and scatterbrained as that story made me sound. But like really, I wash my hands, shower regularly, make my bed every day, do my laundry, and use clorox wipes a lot. Just had to clarify.
I'm happy to say this blog is getting more readers! This is really exciting and makes me feel really loved. You know what doesn't make me feel loved? Bio lab. Everyone is so bossy and takes everything so seriously. Like what does it really matter if this egg's weight increased because we put it in sugar water? It doesn't. And there was another graphing problem. I feel like I'm drowning graphs in econ. Lia is doing her math homework right now. Sucks to suck. Her jaw keeps popping out of place. Really sucks to suck.
I'm so excited because I only have class at 11 and 1 tomorrow! Whew whooo. And my friend Kim just wished me a happy half birthday. Her birthday was yesterday, so I was excited for her because I'm really nice.
Ok, I need to do something my life.
Happy Half Birthday to Me.
Love,
Caren

No comments:

Post a Comment